Controlling your hunger with seaweed
Losing weight can be a difficult challenge to overcome, especially when you're battling intense hunger pangs. It's important to lose weight in a healthy and natural way, rather than with crash diets or fad pills. Consider these tips for gradually and healthily shedding excess pounds:
- Eat three fewer bites: Just doing this much will help you get into a mindset to lose weight. The key is not to deprive yourself of nutrients but to eat a healthy amount of nutritional foods.
- Form a mantra: Create a motivational phrase that expresses faith in yourself and your ability to lose weight. Say it to yourself every time you have moments of doubt or indecision. It will soon become part of the way you think around food.
- Keep a food journal: According to Reader's Digest, people who note down what they eat end up eating about 15 percent less food than those who don't keep a record.
- Stick to water: Juice and soda contain extra calories that don't enhance the feeling of fullness. Drinking water is a simple way to lose weight and stay hydrated at the same time.
- Take the stairs: Instead of using the elevator, take the stairs every time you need to switch floors. This simple and easy exercise adds up to strengthen your muscles and expand your lungs.
- Watch the weekend snacking: A study from the University of North Carolina found that people eat an average of 115 extra calories for every day of the weekend.
Finally, consider eating seaweed for health, which delivers numerous benefits and keeps you fuller for longer. Seagreens Food Granules provides a rich seaweed flavoring for your meals, with all of the nutritional content and none of the off-putting slimey texture.
Seagreens contains all the minerals, micronutrients, trace elements and vitamins of seaweed. Seagreens organic wild wrack seaweeds are produced to the company's award-winning proprietary standard (patents pending) among Scotland's remote Western Islands in pristine Grade A waters. All Seagreens products are organic, kosher and certified free from allergens and contaminants.