Cheers to summer with Seagreens Summer Tonic!
With August winding down and September just around the corner, it's hard to believe that another summer is just about over. Luckily, the weather doesn't change as abruptly as the calendar does, so we can expect at least a few more weeks of long days, warm temperatures and plenty of sunshine! However you choose to spend this time — laying out in the backyard, on a beach or by the pool — it's always a nice touch to keep a cool drink on hand. But instead of sipping on a beer or soda, why not go for a healthier option?
That's where Seagreens® comes in! Our Summer Tonic is a cool and refreshing beverage that not only tastes great and helps to beat the heat, but is loaded with our organic seaweed minerals, trace elements and other nutrients, ensuring that every sip packs a healthy punch for your body.
To make a pitcher for yourself, follow the recipe below:
- Mix 1.5 liters of cold water with approximately half of a 50g jar of Seagreens Salad & Condiment
- Add grated organic ginger root (or alternatively, four t-bags of Pukka Three Ginger)
- Slice small, unglazed organic lemon, and squeeze juice — along with four teaspoons of green tea (or 6 Pukka Lemon Green Tea bags) — into mixture
- Stir together and let it sit for 30 to 60 minutes
- Pour through a strainer
- Add leftover liquid to jug or pitcher.
And voila! You've got yourself six glasses of Seagreens Summer Tonic ready to go! You can dole them out to family and friends, or just space them throughout the week and drink them all yourself! It's the end of summer, so enjoy it while you can!
Seagreens organic wild wrack seaweeds are produced to the company's award-winning proprietary standard (patents pending) among Scotland's remote Western Islands in pristine Grade A waters. Our organic, kosher, all natural supplements, such as Salad & Condiment, contain all the micronutrients, trace elements, minerals and vitamins for a healthy body.